Files of check-in [fc0e0c9425] in the top-level directory
Pinboard Lua Script for ELinks
Adds the following functionality to ELinks:
- "CTRL+p" Adds current page to Pinboard, with dialog box for description and tags
- "CTRL+l" Adds current page to Pinboard and marks as "Read Later"
- Reformats the mobile site to be better for ELinks (Adds working edit/delete links)
Source from your
~/.elinks/hooks.lua file with
If you want to be able to delete bookmarks on Pinboard then you need to add in your auth_token to a
~/.netrc file in the following format:
machine pinboard.in login <Your pinboard login name> password <Your pinboard API token>
Developed and tested with ELinks 0.12pre5 and Lua 5.0 (both of which are well out of date, but if it works there it should work with if you are building from the repository master and using Lua 5.1, etc; and if it doesn't since you are clever enough to build yourself I'm sure you can adapt the scripts as necessary).
Rather than use Lua to hijack the goto_url box, just add the following to
~/.elinks/elinks.conf to search your Pinboard bookmarks using a
set protocol.rewrite.smart.p = "https://m.pinboard.in/search/?mine=1&query=%s"
- Considered always redirecting to mobile site, but conflicted with saving the actual bookmark, so not doing for now.
- Tab sets would be cool, but don't think there is anyway to get list of open tabs via Lua interface? Perhaps read session snapshot from bookmarks file? Hmmm... but then still think I'd need a Pinboard API method to actually save them.